2nd Annual Candy Buy Back
Halloween has come and gone. But the candy is still around. What to do with the extras? Bring it to our 2nd Annual Halloween Candy Buy Back this
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Here are some fun scenes from last year:
Kids bring any candy they would like to sell.
Dr. Stafford weighs it. (Thanks, New Seasons for sharing your calibrated instrument with us!)
And then he pays cold hard cash. (This lucky girl even had parents and grandparents that matched funds!)
Take a minute at our writing station to send a note to the troops.
Last year we sent the candy to Dr. Stafford’s son overseas. This year we will be shipping it to Operation Gratitude who will distribute it in many care packages.
We are hoping to double our collection to 200 pounds this year.
And let’s not forget the fantastic prizes!
– iPod nano and other fun surprises from Valley Dental Works
– $500 off orthodontic treatment at Happy Valley Orthodontics
– free pizza from Round Table
– coupons from other Happy Valley Town Center vendors
– a NEW TOOTHBRUSH for everyone! (We are a dental office, after all!)
Invite your friends and come on down for a fun time supporting a great cause – we hope to see you!